World Benchmarking Alliance, located at Rhijnspoorplein 10-38, 1018 TX Amsterdam The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1018 TX Amsterdam
The Netherlands +31 8 53 03 29 32
For any questions about your privacy you can reach the Data Protection team of World Benchmarking Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org
World Benchmarking Alliance holds and processes your personal data in order to maintain a relationship with you. This information has been provided to us by you via signing up to our newsletter or attending an event.
Below is an overview of the personal data we might process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
World Benchmarking Alliance processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter with updates, questions or inspirational content
- To send you updates on our events you might find interesting or you attended already
- Information you actively provided to us to keep in touch or to be part of our Alliance.
World Benchmarking Alliance uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Office 365
This is our collaboration tool. We share documents and information with employees of the World Benchmarking Alliance.
- Dynamics 365
This is our CRM system, part of the Office 365 environment. We store personal data you actively provided to us or information we can find online
This is an e-mail marketing system. If you request a to receive our newsletter via the website, your application will be processed in this system. From this system you then receive the newsletter. We also use this system for sending updates and newsletters to you when you gave consent to us verbally or otherwise.
- Exact Online
This is our financial system. If we worked together based on a contract your information is in this system.
How long we store personal data
World Benchmarking Alliance does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is in line with the Netherlands national legislation provisions which can be found in the General Tax Act (GTA) (Algemene Wet inzake rijksbelastingen) and the Dutch Civil Code (Burgerlijk). It states the following periods for the different purposes of storing personal data:
- For our newsletter, we only need your first name, organisation and e-mail address. If you deregister, you will be left inactive in the system and not completely removed. This is so that we do not approach you again while you have indicated that you no longer wish to receive e-mail. We clean our systems at least once a year.
- Accounting and finance documents: 7 years after the inactivity of transactions
- HR documents including pensions and salaries: 5 years after the termination of employment
- Required for communication/invoicing: 12 months for telephone communication and 6 months for internet data
- Personal data: No longer than necessary for achieving the purposes for which the personal data was collected or subsequently processed
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw your consent and be forgotten; this means the World Benchmarking Alliance will terminate the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability, which means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organisation mentioned by you in a computer file.
To send a request for access, correction, deletion and the data transfer of your personal data please send an email to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, within at least 40 days of your request. If data removal has been requested, all identifying contact information included in your request will also be deleted after the request has been fulfilled.
World Benchmarking Alliance also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
World Benchmarking Alliance will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. World Benchmarking Alliance remains responsible for these processing operations.
Automated decision-making refers to decisions taken by computer programs or systems without involving a person (for example, an employee of the World Benchmarking Alliance). World Benchmarking Alliance does not rely on automated decision-making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
Protection of data
World Benchmarking Alliance takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.